What to expect during your session:
It's a very simple process on your end to participate.
Simply pick a time slot available from the calendar on 'Book Session' tab.
You'll be emailed links for a waiver and health form to complete online, and asked to send a current picture of yourself in a certain format. Please complete all by 12 hours before the session.
You will be sent a Zoom link to your appointment right after booking. Facetime or a phone call are optional as well.
Testing will be done right before the session time, so it is requested that you be in a calm environment, ideally alone and relaxed, for the half hour before as well as during the entire session. If you're booking on behalf of a family member then you're welcome to join the discussion.
The initial session lasts an hour and fifteen minutes to allow a thorough health history, explanation of findings, discuss all recommendations, and answer all your questions. Follow up appointments are an hour.
Afterwards you will be emailed a PDF file of your specific Protocol.
The protocols are a list of the following:
- all important information about your testing results such as what tested as imbalanced with the recommended remedies
- 5 to 10 specific supplements to take (all available on Amazon), including brands, dose, time of day, how many times per week, for how long, and any other relevant supplement information
- food sensitivities, what to avoid and what to increase in diet
- other beneficial items including specific crystals, essential oils, etc
- recommendations of any conventional or holistic practices
- testing results of any medications / supplements which you are currently taking (including sensitivities, side effects)
- EMF recommendations if needed (such as how to rearrange your living space)
- any other mental, emotional, spiritual, physical or other therapeutic recommendations as indicated
The Protocols are easy to read, understand, and follow. Each Protocol is for a period of 3 to 4 months. For the first year of testing, it is recommended to follow up 3 or 4 times. After a year of being on Protocols, one can reduce frequency to every 6 months, or as needed for emergent issues.